Moving on :')



I know when to stop. I know when to let things go. I
 know when to move on. But “I know” is different from “I can”.


Many things happen . There's the time when I'm fine , when I can laugh hysterically with my friend , when I'm not very okay , sad , stress , feeling down , confusing , but to me all those things are normal . As a grown up daughter to my lovely mom , I promise to her , to avoid all those negative feelings , to keep on strong , to put on confidence in myself that one day I'll make her proud :')

I know I can :)

Dear friends , if I already hurt you , I'm sorry .
Sometimes , I just need my own space .
Bukan niat untuk menjauh .
Yayah perlukan masa untuk study sendiri .
Terlalu banyak dah main-main .
I will do anything , friends just to make her happy .

I hope you guys understand .


Sometimes, I just can’t tell anybody how I really feel. Not because I don’t know why. Not because I don’t know my purpose. Not because I don’t trust you . But because I can’t find the right words to make you understand.

p/s : May happiness and success always be with all of us . Amiin :') 


Thank you for reading , dear ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum !
Sila tinggalkan komen anda di sini -
SATU pun jaadiilaah :D