Too old to watch cartoons ?

Hye :) 
Orang selalu cakap , besar2 mana dah main tengok2 cartoon nii . Budak2 jew tengok kartuun . I deny that . Till now , I still watch cartoon . Daripada tengok cerita yang merepek2 uhh baik tengok kartuun :D Layaaaann ~~

What I learned from cartoons?
With Lilo and Stitch, I learned the value of family and friendship;

image

With Tinker Bell, I learned that it is never too late to correct an error,

image
With the Sleeping Beauty, I learned that when something has to happen it will happen, it may take a little time, but is it worth the wait,
image
With Shrek, I learned that you need not be perfect to have a happy ending
image
With Toy Story, I learned that no matter how much time passes, thefriendship is true, it will last forever
image
With SpongeBob I learned that if I believe, all my dreams can become reality,
image
In Monsters Inc., I learned that friendship can happen between the most distinct people,
image
With Beauty and the Beast, I learned that love has nothing to do withappearance but with what exists within your heart,
image
NO ONE IS TOO OLD FOR CARTOONS.

P/s : Copy from tumblr . Just wanna share with you , tengok cartoon pun kita boleh dapat macam2 pengajaran , KAN ? :) 

Thank you for reading , dear ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum !
Sila tinggalkan komen anda di sini -
SATU pun jaadiilaah :D